The Online File allows you, as user, to give your clients insight into the current status of the safety culture inside your organisation for the chosen audit format. You place the documents in this Online File yourself and specify who has access to these documents.
The following documents can be placed in the Online File:
- SAQ report: a Safety Culture Ladder Webtool report which details the Safety Ladder scores and steps that you have achieved on the ladder.
- GAP analysis: an analysis in which you specify which elements you have not yet achieved for the next step on the Safety Culture Ladder.
- Action plan: a plan listing your company’s safety culture actions for the coming period.
- SAQ statement: a declaration from a Certification Body (CB) stating that the three documents above are present and that they meet the quality requirements.
You place this document in the Online File yourself once you have received it from the CB.
- Experience statement: a CB evaluation of the presence and quality of the safety culture and whether the aforementioned documents are present and meet the quality requirements.
You also put this document in the Online file yourself once you have received it from the CB.